Sunday, April 8, 2012

Busy, not forgotten

With two Spanish tests every week plus the homework to go with them, I have been a busy bee with little time for much else...However, I have managed to finish a few projects.  

The first project is my Fresco Basket Whip Cowl.  It took several evenings to finish, but it turned out beautifully!  I used Wild Meadow in the Juneau colorway.




Still in progress is a new All Day Beret.  This hat is made of Madelinetosh Tosh DK in the colorway Kale.  This is one of my favorite hat patterns and is very easy to make.  If you look closely you can see Artemis photobombing the upper right corner.


This last project took me two nights to make, one night per hand.  These are Waffle Stitch Fingerless Gloves in Vanna's Choice colorway Eggplant.  I haven't decided if I want to add thumbs or not.  Right now there's just a hole as designed, but I think my thumbs would appreciate the extra protection.  Also, Artemis photobombed this one too!  Below the warmers you can see my newest knitting book, call Swedish Knits.  It has some very cool stitches in it!


I also organized my closet to make a little knitting area for all my tools.  DH is very pleased that I can hide it with the closet door! I'll take a picture of it soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment